The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce Community Advocacy Quarterly Meeting focuses on the renewal of Penny for Pinellas
Join the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce 9:00 a.m.February 16th at the Madeira Beach Rec Center, 200 Rex Place. Learn why voters should renew the Penny for Pinellas in November. Our guest speaker will explain how Penny for Pinellas was used to complete important infrastructure, beautification and capital improvement projects throughout our communities. The discussion will include a list of future projects projected to be completed if voters approve the renewal of the penny.
Investments from the Penny for Pinellas include:
- New bridges that span our waterways and neighborhood parks
- Faster travel with 68 new lane miles, 16 major roads with added lanes
- Safer communities with more than 20 fire and emergency facilities built or renovated
- More than 150 projects to enhance our stormwater systems and flood control
- Protection of natural resources with hundreds of acres of land preserved, upgrades to 21 parks and more than 50 new miles of multiuse trails.
For more information on Penny for Pinellas visit: http://www.tampabaybeaches.com/events.